Questions related to presentation
- Should I upload two separate versions if I have a poster and an oral presentation?
- No. This is a backup so just an oral presentation is sufficient. However, authors still need to prepare a poster presentation to display in person.
- Do I still have to upload a pre-recording if I only have a poster?
- Yes, authors need to upload presentations regardless of their presence (i.e. physical or virtual). Format: 10 min max presentation)
- How long should the video (and subsequently the oral presentation) be that authors need to upload via the SlidesLive platform?
- 10 mins max.
- Poster Dimension instructions:
- Poster sizes: 24”w x 36”h (61 cm w x 91.5 cm h)
- Optional (you do not need to use this service only if you want to): NeurIPS has also arranged for T3Expo to support pre-printing and delivery of posters for you. The deadline for requesting this service is Oct 31. For information and instructions, https://media.neurips.cc/Conferences/NeurIPS2022/NeurIPS_2022_PosterPrinting.pdf
- Select: ‘Workshop Posters’.